Super Gifts For Pets and Their Owners
If you’ve shopped ‘til you’ve dropped this holiday season so far, you are certainly not alone. Giving thoughtful gifts take time and focus, and we hope you’ve been successful!
If you’ve been stumped by gifts for pets and their owners, however, we have you covered. There is no shortage of creative, fun, useful, and sweet gifts for pets out there, and we’ve curated a list, just for you. We hope you find something the pet on your list will love!
Our feline friends are sometimes, lets just say, persnickety? But the following ideas are cat approved, and will definitely be well received by cats and cat lovers alike.
- Twin Critters Cat Cave is a handmade and very stylish place for your cat to relax
- To satisfy the scratcher in your house, try a modern cat scratcher or a couch cover scratcher
- Climbers need space to climb. Try going vertical on your walls with a cat bridge
- Save her favorite place on the couch with this throw pillow
- Give him a hammock, AKA throne
- For the love of play in your cat, give her something to bat around
- A cat water fountain will give her her own water source away from the bathroom faucet
- Give your kitty a nice mellow afternoon with this organic catnip toy
- For all the thank yous on your list, try these cute cat cards
- Cats like a treat, so try growing your own
- Or try one that’s good for hairballs and teeth
- Kitties like it warm, so try a warm mat for her to lie on
If you’re in the mood to splurge on your cat, (after all, they deserve the best!) consider:
For our canine friends, the internet abounds with unique and amazing gifts. Best of all, you can pay with Venmo or PayPal, and shopping with your best pal on the couch is a breeze. Try these ideas:
- Dog bowl water bottle
- Never dread bathtime again with an Aquapaw
- For the stylish hound, try this martingale dog collar
- Getting ready for walks will never be the same with this custom leash holder
- Keep the cookies on the counter in style with a treat holder
- A fit dog is a happy dog. Track progress with an activity tracker
- Play fetch for hours with a Chuck-it
- Feed them slowly with an interactive feeder
- For the fancy sort, consider custom photo cufflinks
- A doormat for two and four legged family members
To splurge on your dog, you might like these ideas:
The Gift of Time
Don’t forget the best gift of all for your pet this season – time spent with you! You can give your dog an extra walk, a romp in the backyard, or playtime with you at the dog park. Your kitty would love an extra snuggling on the couch, brushing, and a fast game of feather wand chase.
Whatever you choose to give, we would love to hear about your best gifts for pets and pet lovers on our social media pages, or let us know the next time you visit! Happy holidays from all of us at The Whole Pet Vet Hospital & Wellness Center!